- SKINS are the pioneers of the sports compression market. The first movers.
- SKINS helps speed up the rate at which blood moved through the body so that a greater amount of oxygen could be transferred to the working muscles. More oxygen, more power.
- SKINS improves running economy. Runners feel more comfortable in SKINS when running at tempo and they either run faster or run for longer.
- SKINS reduces fatigue from impact damage. When we run and move, the muscles vibrate. SKINS wrap the muscles, reducing vibration and and early fatigue.
- SKINS assists proprioception and reduces the risk of injury. As we get tired, the movement of the body can become distorted. Irregular movement by more than 10% increases the risk of injury dramatically. SKINS supports working muscles to keep everything on track.
- SKINS improves the recovery from sport and training. SKINS reduces muscle soreness and aid the re-circulation of the waste by-products associated with damaging exercise.
- In summary, SKINS garments help people perform better and recovery faster.
- SKINS provides EXCELLENCE UNDER PRESSURE