Sub Coat and Team Jacket Care Instructions
- DON'T WASH TOO OFTEN. Wash your jacket infrequently. For in-season cleaning, simply allow to dry and brush off mud and dirt and if needed, use a damp cloth. Frequent unnecessary washing will reduce or remove completely, the weather protection from your jacket. Less washing maintains it's factory water resistance for longer.
- Wash on cool to warm wash using Storm Care Wash In or equivalent appropriate non-detergent based cleaning solution as a replacement for your regular detergent
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTNER!! This will stop the garment performing as it should in terms of water resistance.
- If tumble drying, TUMBLE DRY COOL. Hot tumble drying will degrade any branding applied unless embroidered. Best option is to wash in the summer and hang to dry.
- To reinvigorate the water repellency of your garment, use Storm Care Eco Water Proofer wash in or Eco Proofer Spray. This will re-establish any loss of water protection that may have been lost if using a conventional detergent.
- DO NOT IRON!!
FOR ALL JACKET CARE PRODUCTS SEE THIS LINK: STORM CARE RANGE